In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, dated the 11th of July, regarding “Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI in Spanish)”, we inform you about the following matters:
FOLARD WORLD, S.L. [herein after, Folard], is the owner of the Website folard.com, which exclusively acts as the operator and manager of the Websites’ contents, domiciled at Plaça Mossèn Jacint Verdaguer, 19 08221 TERRASSA, Registration Number B66637109, inscribed in the Barcelona Companies Registry with number: TOMO 45076, Folio 177, HOJA B 476200, Inscripción 1ª, is responsible for the operation, management and working of the previously mentioned Website.
If you would like to contact us, please do so through the postal address mentioned in the previous paragraph or through our e-mail email@example.com.
The use of the Website attributes the status of User and this implies the total and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Advice, in the version published by Folard at the same time the User accesses the Website. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Advice carefully every time he/she intends to use the Website, as it may undergo modifications.
INFORMATION ABOUT LINKS
Folard takes no responsibility nor is it liable for websites that do not belong to it or are owned by third parties that can be accessed through “links” or any other content made available by third parties.
Any use of a link or access to a third party website is carried out exclusively through the user’s own will and at the user’s own risk and Folard does not recommend or guarantee any information obtained through links out with the folard.com Website, nor is it liable for any loss, claim or damages derived from the use or misuse of the link, or for the information obtained through it, including other links or websites, for the interruption of service or access, for the use or misuse of a link, both when connecting to the folard.com Website and to accessing other website information from this Website.
WAIVER AND LIMITED LIABILITY
The information and services included in, or available through the Webpages may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information content. Folard can introduce improvements and/or changes in the services and contents at any time.
We also advise that the content in this Website regarding services and rates offered are for information purposes only. In compliance with what is stated in this legal advice and the rest of the legal texts in this Website.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXEMPTION OF ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM TECHNICAL AND CONTENT FAILURE
Folard declines any responsibility whatsoever in the event of interruptions or malfunctions in the services or contents offered in the Internet, whatever the cause may be.
Likewise, Folard is not liable for any network crashes, business losses due to said crashes, temporary stoppages in electricity supply or of any other type.
Folard does not declare or guarantee that the services or contents will not be interrupted or that they are error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the services or the server that provides them are free from virus or other damaging components, without prejudicing the fact that Folard makes every effort to prevent these types of incidents. In the event that the User takes certain decisions or carries out actions based on the information included in any of the websites, it is recommended that the information received is verified through other sources.
INFORMATION REGARDING INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The structure, design and way the elements are presented (graphics, images, logo files, colour combinations and any other element susceptible to protection) are protected through the intellectual property rights owned by Folard.
2. It is prohibited to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate, provide to the public and, in general, any other type of partial or total use of the elements referred to in the anterior section. Application and use can only be carried out through the explicit authorisation of Folard and said usage, in all cases, must explicitly state the Folard’s ownership of the afore mentioned intellectual property rights.
3. The documental material elaborated by Folard is solely authorised for private use. Under no circumstance shall you suppress, alter, elude or manipulate any protection device or security systems that may be installed.
4. Except through the explicit authorisation of Folard links to end pages, frames and any other similar manipulation, is not permitted. Links must always be in the folard.com home page.
5. Folard’s trademarks (brands, trade names) are protected through industrial property rights and it is totally prohibited to use or manipulate any of them except with the explicit written authorisation of Folard.